Monday, October 3, 2011

My First Post! :D

Hey guys, 
 So this is my first time posting on this blog! Hopefully I can figure out how all of this works :P I don't have a project for you today, but I am just going to take some time to introduce myself and this blog!
 Like I said in the "About Me" section, I am a poor and lazy college student. This is what my schedule looks like:


6:00 am Wake up
7:00am Go to school
1:00pm Take a nap
3:00pm Do homework
9:00pm Back to bed


So as you can see I have no time for extra projects. (And don't you dare suggest that I skip nap time because that is just not an option.) Besides that, I tend to get bored very easily so If a project takes more than an hour, I end up just giving up.
 I am all about efficiency, so you will notice I rarely measure or use pins when I sew, because what fun is that?! But I will do my best to make things understandable to everyone :P 
 So here we go! I will get started on the first project and have it up ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment